Our little man turned 6 months old this past Wednesday. I like these blog posts because it gives me a chance to note some of his milestones. So, here we go:
- He is the sweetest baby.
- He just sprouted his two bottom teeth and has been trying some solid food - and loving it (shocker).
- He likes the water and is in his second round of swim "class" where they focus on getting them comfortable in the water as well as submerging, which he is remarkably fine with.
- In the last week has has slept through the night twice!
- He loves singing and dancing.
- He thinks his mom is hilarious
- He is starting to Army crawl
- He is a great napper and sleeper (no jinx!)